Horizontal hot plate welding machine
The hot plate machine exploit the fact that electrothermal melting principle,Control temperature changes, with perfect mechanical means for perfect welding.It compensates for the lack of ultrasonic welding for welding large and special plastic parts.The plastic component to be fused is heated by a metal plate having a higher melting point than the plastic material, and is heated at the joint surface of the fused joint to melt the joint of the plastic part.After the contact surface is melted, the hot metal plate is removed, and the upper and lower plastic parts are pressed to fuse the joint. It can meet the requirements of watertight and airtight after welding, and is suitable for welding various shapes, sizes and various thermoplastic parts. It is a welding process with wide application, economical and practical, and high production efficiency.
Scope of application:
It is mainly used for welding of thermoplastic materials such as PE, PP, ABS, nylon, acrylic, POM, etc. and plastic parts with large and complex weld area. As such car lights, car water tanks, washing machine water plugs, batteries, steam irons, car tails, car dashboards, board, dust buckets, washing machine balance ring lights, And the welding of other irregular shaped plastic products....etc.
1.Easy to learn and operate.
2. The transmission system is driven by servo motor,Precise control .
3. Can be applied to workpieces of different sizes without area limitation
4. Can Perfect welding for irregular workpieces without any other consumables
5. The welding surface can allow the plastic allowance to be compensated, and the welding strength is guaranteed.
6. According to the needs of various materials, the welding procedure can be adjusted, and the design is smart enough to meet the production needs.
7. It adopts man-machine interface and PLC control system, which is intuitive and convenient to operate.
8. Digital display temperature controller, the welding temperature is more stable
9. Fast speed, labor saving and high production efficiency
|Transmission system||Servo drive optional|
|Power supply||AC 220V or 380V 50HZ|
|Control System||PLC control system|
|Total net weight||350kg|
Q:Are you factory?
A:Yes, We are factory, all machine is made by our self and we can provide customize service according to your requirement.
Q: Can I visit your factory? Check it before buy?
A:Always have ready standard machines to test, please plan your visit and test before buy it
Q:How to buy your machine?
A:Please send me inquiry to our email, when we reach a agreement, we will sign a contract to confirm our order.
Q:How to pay our machine?
A:30% TT as deposit，70% balance before shipment by T/T
Q:What about your warranty?
A:Our warranty is 1 year, all machine part can be replaced for free within 1year if broken(not including man made).Life-long tech support
Q:What about lead time?
A:5-10 working days for standard machines,but 20-45 working days for non-standard machines.
Q:Are we still need to install the machine after we got?
A:We will adjust the machine before we deliver to you, also we will send you video and manual to teach you how to use the machine.
Q:Is it difficult to install the machine?
A:1.for standard small machines, the machines will be packed with no take apart, it comes to you to be a complete machine---you just need to connect power and compressed air to machine, the begin to operate the machine
2. for large size machines, we will take the machine apart, on condition that we do our best to keep the machine easy to assembly--you will get install videos, and install instructions from us, it will be an ABC thing to install machines at your side.
Q:Could you make die/mould for me, if buy machine from your factory?
A:we design and make die/mould up to product sample or drawings.We charge the mould price at factory cost price.